From pastels to pom poms, spruce up your home for spring in five quick steps. These simple tips are sure to put a spring in your step. Plus check out our blog link up and giveaway below!!
- The Door: Allow your front door to make the first impression. Hanging a wreath is a super easy and effective way to welcome the new season.
- Throw Pillows: One of the quickest and most affordable ways to change up a room is to switch out throw pillows. Tuck away those wintery hues and replace with bright yellows and florals.
- Bright Rug: Bring in more bright hues with a cheery area rug. The bold chevron ikat pattern creates visual interest while the soft color leaves the room feeling like spring. We found this one from Rugs USA.
- Spring Garland: Hang a colorful yarn pom pom garland on the mantel or in the front window.
- Fresh Blooms: Bring the outdoors in. ‘Tis the season for fresh blooms, but if you’re worried about your not-so-green-thumb, opt for silk flowers or a succulent wrapped in bright fabric.
14k solid gold butterfly charm. Enter below!