A five-step tutorial on how to properly apply false lashes with help from makeup artist Stephanie Neiheisel.
- Apply eye primer (MAC “Painterly” pictured) and gel liner (MAC “Blacktrack” pictured) along lash line.
- Curl lashes and apply mascara.
- Apply a soft even line of glue along false lash band. Do not apply directly to your eyelid!
- Gently wave the lash back and forth for about 15 seconds to let air hit the glue line allowing it to become tacky.
- Place outer corner along lash line and press inward.
Photos by Talk Studios.