An easier way to make hard-boiled eggs? Try baking them in the oven for consistent results every time. You may never get the pot out again!
- ice water
- muffin pan
- Place oven rack in the center position and preheat to 325 degrees.
- Set eggs into muffin pan.
- Put eggs into the oven and set timer for 25 minutes.
- Fill a bowl with half water and half ice.
- Remove eggs from the oven and submerge them in the ice bath one by one.
- Peel and eat.
Recipe by Dominic Fasano. Photography by Heather Kinkel.