Top off a day huddled around a campfire with these banana snacks! Toasty marshmallows and melted chocolate oozing from a ripe banana – nothing better.
- A bag of chocolate chips
- A bag of mini marshmallows
- Peel the bananas. Using a knife, make a slit down the center, length-wise, to create a pocket in the banana.
- Stuff chocolate chips and marshmallows inside the banana (we think the more, the better).
- Wrap the banana in tinfoil, put it on a skewer, and place over the bonfire for about 5 minutes.
- Carefully remove from the bonfire and allow to cool for few minutes. Unwrap the tinfoil from around the top of the banana and enjoy! Eat the banana boat as you would a tinfoil-wrapped burrito to save your hands from a mess.