Whip up this delicious blackberry jam recipe and spread it on your morning toast or use as an ice cream topping!
- 8 c. blackberries (washed, rinsed then lightly mashed)
- 1 1/2 T. lemon juice
- 10 cups sugar
- 1 1/2 boxes powdered pectin
- In an empty stock pot, place your lightly mashed berries, lemon juice and sugar. Cook and stir on medium-high until a rolling boil is reached.
- Stir in pectin and continue boiling for one minute.
- Remove from heat and skim any foam from the top.
Photos and recipe by: Heather Kinkel