Cheesy beer bread with a kick! For such a delicious outcome, you’ll be surprised at just how simple this is to make.
- 3 cups flour
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 12oz beer (1 can or 1 bottle)
- 5 tablespoons jalapeños, diced
- 1 cup cheddar, shredded
- ½ cup butter, melted
- Combine dry ingredients in mixer. Slowly add beer and mix. Add jalapeño and cheese until combined.
- Scoop into mold or muffin pan.
- Brush top with melted butter and bake at 375 degrees for 25 minutes, or until pick comes out clean.
Recipe by Dominic Vaccaro. Photography by Rachel Solomon.