Juicy shrimp wedged between spicy chilies and sweet mango make a perfect mouth-watering ensemble.
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 8-10 large pre-cooked shrimp
- coarse salt and pepper
- pinch of cayenne powder
- 1 large mango, peeled and diced
- 1 Fresno chili cut into thin rings
- olive oil, for drizzling
- crushed red pepper
- In a small skillet, heat butter over medium-high heat. When sizzling, add shrimp and sprinkle with salt, pepper and cayenne. Cook 3-4 minutes on each side, or until a golden crust is formed.
- To assemble, place a piece of mango and a chili slice on top of shrimp, push a skewer through and drizzle with olive oil. For added spice, sprinkle with a bit of crushed pepper.
Photography by Michelle Herrick.