How to turn a plain candle into gift-worthy yule-tide decor.
- hot glue
- twigs, greenery, faux florals
- Wrap twine around center of the candle.
- Tie and trim.
- Hot glue greenery to the center and wah-lah
Steps (candle two)
- Take an evergreen clipping and hot glue a line down the center vine.
- Wrap greenery around the center of the candle.
- Hot glue faux berry branch to the center.
- Top with a red bow!
Stylist | Megan Soh
Candles | Target, West Elm
Florals | Whole Foods Market, Hobby Lobby
Photos by Kimberly Chau Photography