Make a spooky first impression with this Halloween wreath. Phoenix-based interior designer, Emily Yeates, shows us how!
- wreath form
- hot glue gun
- thin black and white striped ribbon
- thick black ribbon
- thick black and white striped ribbon
- thin accent ribbon (skull pattern pictured)
- Wrap three quarters of the wreath form with the thin black and white striped ribbon and hot glue the ends in place.
- Wrap the remaining wreath form with the black ribbon. This portion will hang at the bottom.
- Tie a bow with the thick black and white ribbon and trim the ends.
- Hot glue the bow to the lower black covered portion of the wreath.
- Repeat steps 3 and 4, hot gluing the skull accent ribbon over the top of the thick black and white ribbon.
Photography by Rachel Solomon.