Make these adorable chef hats at your next cookie baking party. Check out our kids Christmas cookie party for more cookie party planning inspiration.
- White construction paper
- Glue Gun
- Dinner sized party paper napkins
- Starting at the forehead, wrap a piece of string around the child’s head to get an accurate measurement. Cut strips of paper the length of the string and 2″ wide.
- Fold the strip to make a circular shape. Overlap 1/2″ and staple both sides.
- Set iron to low heat. Iron the paper napkin so all creases are flat.
- Bunch the napkins at the corners and staple. Poof out the center of the napkin to mold the shape of the hat. Once all corners are gathered, hot glue the tips of the napkins inside of the hat. Puff out the center with your hand to create shape.
- Glue a button to the paper base.
Photography by Rachel Solomon.