This darling DIY takes less than five minutes to make and costs next to nothing. The perfect accessory to adorn your little babe or gift to someone else’s!
- soft felt
- metal clips (can be found at any craft store)
- hot glue gun
- measuring tape
- With the scissors cut out 3 strips of felt. The first strip to 5.5 inches by 1 inch. Next, cut the second to a 3 inch banner shape. Then, cut the third strip to about 3/4 inch by 2 3/4 inch.
- Take the longer piece (5.5 inch) and fold both ends in to meet in the middle. Hot glue in place.
- Going over the center of the first piece, wrap the shortest strip around and glue.
- Next, take the banner piece and glue to the bottom.
- Hot glue the metal clip underneath the banner and you’re finished!
Tutorial by Shelly Sazdanoff. Photography by Heather Kinkel.