Add a sweet vintage touch to a simple neckline with this DIY Peter Pan collar necklace.
- 2 boxes of plastic pearls
- 1 sheet of stiff white felt
- Chain and clasp
- Tacky glue
- A shirt with a peter pan collar to trace as a pattern or draw your own
- A pin
- Trace peter pan collar onto felt. You don’t want the collar to go all the way around your neck or it won’t lay flat, so place it on your neck and trim to the top of your shoulders.
- Cut two even pieces of chain at desired length and add clasps. Using a needle, create a hole in the felt where you want the chain ends. Insert the chains.
- Glue on the pearls. Give a firm press once all pearls are glued in place and let necklace sit overnight before wearing.