Make a personalized plate with the little ones for a handmade gift or fun afternoon activity.
- Ceramic/Porcelain/Glass plate
- “Deco Art” paint pens from Michaels
- Glass Paint from Michaels
- Clean plates with soap and water, then rub down with rubbing alcohol (this will evaporate).
- Paint and draw with pens and glass paint. Involve little ones and let them make their mark.
- Let dry 4 hours and then place in oven. IMPORTANT: turn oven on after placing plates inside. Heat to 425 degrees, let bake for 40 minutes, turn oven off and let sit in oven until cool.
Photo by Alejandra Vidal
DIY by House of Glitter