This DIY terrarium makes a sweet little addition to any nook in your home! A large jar and well-drained soil create a perfect micro-climate for succulents to thrive indoors. A houseplant that loves light and requires little time and attention sounds like a perfect choice to us!
- large jar
- 1/3 cup small pebbles
- 2 cups potting soil for succulents
- two small succulents (or more, depending on the size of your jar)
- Gather your materials.
- Place pebbles in the bottom of the jar.
- Fill jar about halfway up with soil.
- Gently nestle succulents in the soil, and water.
Place your terrarium in a sunny spot in your home and water it once every ten days to two weeks.
Photography by Heather Kinkel.