It’s that time of year again where we seek to continue our tradition of working alongside the best and brightest up and coming journalists and creatives to intern for a minimum of one semester. If you qualify for college credit and are looking for an unpaid internship with Emma Magazine, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to receive an application!
Duties (not an exhaustive list):
- brainstorm editorial calendar
- assist in planning and coordinating photoshoots
- create written and video content for emmamag.com
- assist at Emma’s local events (cooking classes, craft parties, etc.)
- aid in magazine layout
- hands-on crafting for magazine DIYs
- communicate with creative bloggers and contributors
- execute social media strategy
Regarding time commitment, we understand school is your first priority and together create a schedule that works, but please note your college counselor may require a minimum number of weekly hours to receive college credit. If you are a caring, ambitious, and articulate college student, we’d love to hear from you!