With 5 simple touches, perk up your porch for the autumn season! Here’s how we did it.
- Porch seating encourages neighborly community and personal relaxation. We love a classic porch swing. A blanket and a couple of pillows add warmth.
- Paint your door a warm fall color! Paint is such a low-effort high-impact way to mix up your front porch. Paint it back after the season or leave it up if you love the new hue.
- Try your hand at a DIY door monogram, using an oversized kraft letter, a bit of your favorite fabric, and hot glue.
- Switch out your door mat. Shown here is the “Hi” Message Mat in orange, from Etsy seller, Shopwelcome, formerly My Beautiful Mess Shop.
- Don’t forget to set out your pumpkins!
There’s no better way to usher in the fall season than by snuggling up on a quaint porch swing with a warm blanket and a cup of coffee!
Photography by Charity Maurer