Draw inspiration from this mouth-watering crepe cake and French inspired baby soiree!
- Set up a crepe “cake” dusted with powdered sugar like this one by Cupz N’ Crepes.
- Set out toppings for guests. Try blackberry compote, lemon curd, nutella, raspberries, honey mascarpone, and lemon wedges.
- Label your toppings with mini chalkboards.
- Select a font.
- Print on cardstock.
- Cut out letters.
- Trace onto thick posterboard.
- Cover with red burlap (or fabric of your choosing) and glue.
Bonus use: hang post-shower as nursery decor!
- Cover several large pieces of foam board with chalkboard paint.
- Project black and white image onto foam.
- Color in with chalk.