Mango and cilantro muddled together with homemade vanilla syrup give this tropical cocktail a robust mix of flavors.
- 2 ounces coconut water
- 1 1/2 ounces rum or tequila
- 3 lime wedges
- 1/2 ounce vanilla syrup*
- 2 ounces chopped mango
- 6-8 leaves cilantro
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 ounce vanilla bean paste
- 1 cup boiling water
- To make vanilla syrup, add all ingredients together and stir until sugar and paste dissolves completely. Store in an airtight container.
- Muddle limes, cilantro, coconut and mango.
- Add liquor of choice and vanilla syrup.
- Shake and strain over ice into a highball glass.