Award-winning mixologist, Christina Atkinson, shows us how to stir up a classic.
2 oz Glenlevit Nadurra
1/2 oz simple syrup
1 dash Fee Brothers Whiskey Barrell-aged Bitters
1 dash Regan’s Orange Bitters
- 1 orange
- Muddle an orange slice in a mixing glass.
- Add Nadurra, simple syrup, whiskey, and bitters.
- Add ice and stir for 8-10 seconds.
- Fill a standard glass with ice. Using a strainer, pour mixture into the glass. Because it is an Old Fashioned, it will not fill all the way to the top.
- Sprinkle cinnamon over the top and garnish with orange peel.
Photography by Charity Maurer.