This recipe is perfect for the busy mom. Sure, you could make the green enchilada sauce from scratch, but why would you with a short-cut this delicious?!
- 1 medium yellow onion, diced
- 2 cans (28 ounces each) Las Palmas brand green chili enchilada sauce
- 2 cans (15 ounces each) black beans, drained
- 1 bag (32 ounces) frozen corn
- 2 boneless chicken breasts, cooked and shredded
- shredded cheese
- sour cream
- In a heavy pot or dutch oven, add 2 tablespoons olive oil and diced onion. Cook until onion is translucent, 3-5 minutes or so.
- Add sauce, beans, corn, and shredded chicken. Simmer for 25 minutes.
- Garnish with cilantro, sour cream, and cheese, and serve with a lime wedge.
Photo by Sara Bishop