Grill up these vinaigrette marinated potatoes as a tasty side to compliment just about any entree. Not sure about your main dish? Try pairing them with our BBQ meatball sandwich!
- 12 medium size yukon gold potatoes
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon whole grain mustard
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons chopped thyme
- 2 teaspoons chopped rosemary
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Slice potatoes into 1/4″ thick slices. Par-cook in simmering salt seasoned water. Cook potato slices until just under being fully cooked. Drain, and set aside.
- Vigorously whisk together remaining ingredients until emulsified. Toss potato slices in a large bowl with sauce, making sure each slice is coated on both sides.
- Grill for 3-4 minutes on each side. Plate potatoes, and garnish with chopped chives.
Recipe by Brendan McCaskey. Photography by Sara Nevels.