Expedite the home selling process by making your house warm and inviting. Follow these tips from the pros.
- Bright and Cheery: Let natural light in where you can. Turn on artificial lights elsewhere.
- Nix the TV: Create conversational seating.
- Open Walkways: Create a clear path.
- Defined Spaces: Add a desk or clear purpose for awkward spaces.
- Less is More: Pack away clutter.
- Storage: Organize in baskets to give the appearance of extra storage.
- Curb Appeal: Keep a well manicured lawn and welcoming doormat and porch.
- Simplify and Neutralize: Paint and furniture should be neutral colors, like white or gray.