Start your day in the sweetest way with these homemade pop tarts. This colorful pop tarts recipe was created by blogger Jaclyn Bell. You can find more delectable and creative recipes on her food blog CookingClassy.com.
- 2 cups + 2 Tbsp all-purpose flour, plus
more for rolling
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp granulated sugar
- 1 cup unsalted butter, cold and diced into 1/2-inch cubes
- 4 – 5 Tbsp ice water
- 3/4 cup strawberry preserves, divided (or other preserve of choice)
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 Tbsp half and half, plus more as needed
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- Click here for the full recipe.
Photography by Jaclyn Bell.