Make these in varying lengths to layer with each other or mix up with other necklaces. A simple and easy way to change up your jewelry collection or to give as gifts!
- Large gemstone beads (at least 1.5 inches long) available on Etsy and in other craft stores
- Link chain in any color preference
- Jump rings or jewelry wire
- Lobster clasps
- Using your pliers, loop your jump ring or wire through the hole(s) of the gemstones. If you are using wire, create a looped end on the bottom of the gemstone to prevent it from sliding off.
- Have your pre-measured chain ready and loop the jump ring or wire through the middle section of your chain and secure tightly with your pliers. (Cut extra wire if needed.)
- Attach jump rings and lobster clasps to both ends of your chain.
Tutorial by the lovely In Honor of Design blogger, Anna Liesemeyer.