Neckerchiefs have been one of our favorite trends of 2016. Well, the fun doesn’t have to stop now that it is fall. Here are three ways to style a neckerchief that all begin with the same two steps. How simple is that?
The how to:
- Step 1: Fold neckerchief into a triangle.
- Step 2: Starting with the flat side of the triangle, fold toward the point. Now you’re ready to create the looks!
- The Emma
- The Choker (two ways)
- The Outlaw
Photography by Sara Nevels.
This look is instantly glam and especially cool if layered with a black leather jacket. If you’re going for a more fall look, you can opt for less bold and bright patterns and hues. We’ve listed a few options bellow.
- Leather moto from BCBGeneration.
- Pendleton bandana from Phoenix General.
- Floral neckerchief from Forever21.
- Emerald and gold neckerchief from Urban Outfitters.
For more photos and more detailed step-by-step instructions, look on pages 32-39 of our Fall 2016 issue!