Emma Magazine is hiring! Think you have what it takes? We want to meet you!! Here are the details:
• B.A. in Advertising, Marketing, Communications, or related field
• One to five years of corporate ad sales experience required, either with a corporate ad agency or selling to a corporate ad agency
• Proven track record in online media sales and print sales
• Strong written and oral communication skills
• Professional, friendly demeanor
• Strong knowledge of social media
• Strong knowledge of the industry
As the Corporate Advertising Account Manager, you will be responsible for managing Emma’s corporate online and print advertising accounts. This includes, but is not limited to, larger fashion accounts, corporate sponsors, hotel and resort chains and ad agency partnerships, etc. In addition to maintaining relationships with existing sponsors, you will be in charge of targeting new, brand-appropriate corporate sponsors who will simultaneously enhance the company and serve as valuable resources for our readers. Applicants must be comfortable making cold calls and sending soliciting emails in their search for new sponsors, and be prepared to report to CEO with weekly updates on their progress. Applicants must possess exceptionally strong communication skills, be motivated self-starters, and proactive in their search for new sponsors. A warm, personable demeanor is absolutely essential.
• Remote position.
• Position to begin immediately. Flexible hours.
• Must have consistent and reliable access to internet, phone and email, with a quiet at-home office environment.
• Commission-based position.
Please send an email to hello [at] emmamag [dot] com using the subject ADVERTISING SALES with your resume, detailing your experience in relationship building and corporate ad sales, and a note about yourself. If applicable, list any major accounts you’ve worked on. Please be sure to let your personality shine through! We will be accepting applications until March 1, 2013.