Make a hanging moss monogram as a gift or a modern alternative to a traditional wreath. Switch out the ribbon with the season to display this door hanger all year long!
- Foam core board
- Moss roll
- Mod podge craft glue
- Foam brush
- Razor knife
- Trace the letter onto the foam core board.
- Carefuly trace line with a razor knife to cut out.
- Using a sharpie, trace the letter on the back side of the moss roll.
- Cut around the letter, leaving a couple inches of overhang to wrap around the back side.
- Glue moss to foam core letter using a foam brush.
- Attach ribbon and hang!