Try this light and refreshing salad! Simple enough to toss together on a moment’s notice, keep this recipe in your pocket for easy entertaining.
- 3/4 cups orzo
- 1/3 cups dried cranberries
- 1/3 cups toasted pinenuts
- 1 bag spinach
- 1/4 cups crumbled feta
- 1 cup fresh basil leaves
- 1/3 cups fresh squeezed lemon juce
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp fresh ground black pepper
- 2 tsp honey
- 1/4 olive oil
- Cook orzo according to package directions and drain.
- Heat 1/2 cup water and add dried cranberries to rehydrate.
- For dressing: Combine lemon juice, salt, pepper and honey.
- Slowly whisk in oil.
- In a large bowl combine orzo, dressing, cranberries, and remaining four ingredients.
- Finish with extra squeeze of lemon and salt and pepper to taste.
Photography by: Michelle Herrick
Recipe by: Jessica Mangieri