An unexpected twist on the classic picnic side dish, this peach slaw stands on its own or tastes great as a topping like on our BBQ meatball sandwich.
- 1 cup mayo
- 1/8 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/8 cup red wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- Squeeze of fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 small red cabbage, thinly sliced
- 1 small green cabbage, thinly sliced
- 4 peaches, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- Whisk together the mayo, vinegars, sugar, lemon, salt, and pepper, set aside. In a medium bowl, mix together cabbage, peaches, and parsley. Add desired amount of sauce to the cabbage mixture, and toss together.
Recipe by Brendan McCaskey. Photography by Sara Nevels.