What do you get when you combine Manchego, prosciutto, and honey all atop French bread? A stacked piece of heaven!
- 1 small loaf of French bread, cut into small slices
- 1/2 pound Manchego cheese, cut into thin wedges
- 6 to 8 slices prosciutto
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/2 teaspoon coarsely ground pepper
- In a small bowl, stir together the honey and pepper.
- To assemble, place a wedge of Manchego on top of the bread slice, then top with a piece of prosciutto and push the skewer through the middle.
- Drizzle peppered honey mixture on top.
Photography by Michelle Herrick.