Pumpkin bundt cake and maple buttercream frosting are a match made in fall heaven.
Pumpkin Bundt Cake Ingredients
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 2 large eggs (room temperature)
- 1 cup canned 100% pumpkin purée
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar, lightly packed
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
Maple Butter Cream Frosting Ingredients
- half stick unsalted butter
- 6 ounces cream cheese
- 4 cups sifted confectioner’s sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon maple extract
- 2 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Coat bundt pan with coconut oil spray.
- In a medium bowl, sift together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, ginger, and nutmeg.
- Separately, in a larger bowl, whisk together the eggs, pumpkin purée, granulated sugar, brown sugar, and coconut oil. Add the flour mixture and stir until combined.
- Pour into bundt cake pan and bake until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean, about 50 minutes. Let cool.
- Make the frosting. Combine room temp butter and cream cheese and mix them together until creamy.
- Add powdered sugar one cup at a time until fully incorporated.
- Add extracts and syrup and mix until light and fluffy (about 1-2 minutes).
- Spread the cake with maple buttercream frosting when completely cool.
Photography by Tasha Brady.