We had the wonderful opportunity to interview Ashlee Proffitt a business owner and brand design expert.
- What are you currently reading?
- Gospel Transformation Bible. I’m reading the Bible through in a year, so that goal consumes a good chunk of my reading time.
- Inc. & Entrepreneur Magazines because although I love running a business, chatting business and listening to others talk about business it doesn’t come natural to me. So, I make small attempts to learn what I can, when I can!
- Make It Happen by Lara Casey
- The Life-Changing Art of Tidying Up by Marie Kondo
- Community by Brad House
- House Beautiful magazine. Because in another life I would be an interior designer. And this type of “reading” fills up my creative tank.
- Describe your perfect Friday night?
I have two perfect Friday night scenarios. Every other Friday night is date night with my cute husband of over 10 years. Those Friday nights are just about perfect as long as they include my husband, a cute outfit, and a new local restaurant to explore. And a glass or two of pinot noir.
The opposite Friday nights are Family Movie & Pizza Night. Those Fridays nights are equally amazing and include my sweet husband (also known as the best dad ever), my 3 littles (Andrew, 8, Asher, 5, and Adee, 3), the latest family friendly movie available at Redbox, and the biggest cheesiest pizza available. And comfy pjs and my favorite throw. And Shark Tank. And snuggles.
- Describe one of your hidden talents?
Is organization a talent?! If so, then yes. And it’s hidden because no one knows that all of the closets in my house are color coordinated and organized by sleeve length. All items must have a purpose and a place or I go crazy and throw it away (or donate it.) And I am CRAZY good at creating systems. I nerd out on finding ways to save time and be more efficient. So weird, I know. Hence why it is a hidden talent.
- Who should we feature next?
Shay Cochrane! My best friend and fellow creative entrepreneur. She has a genius business mind and is one of the most creative women I have ever known. And a genuinely fabulous wife to her husband and mama to her two girls. I look up to her in about a million different ways.