These heart-shaped Valentine Rice Krispie lollipops are a delicious way to say “I love you.” This recipe was created by Heidi Larsen, a culinary expert and blogger at FoodieCrush.com. Whip these colorful treats up for an after school treat or Valentine’s Day party.
- 10-ounce package of large marshmallows
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1 teaspoon red food coloring
- 6 cups Rice Krispie cereal
- 8 ounces vanilla flavored candy coating
- Candy sprinkles for decorating
Click here for the full how-to!
Photography by Heidi Larsen.