This salad packs big flavor in tiny greens. The variety of greens combined with carrots and peas create a great blend of textures, and the tasty vinaigrette will keep you coming back for more!
- 1 package micro greens (Trader Joe’s)
- 1 package baby greens or spring mix
- 1 package pea sprouts (Trader Joe’s)
- 3/4 cup baby carrots sliced
- 3/4 cup frozen peas
- 2 Meyer lemons – don’t fret; regular lemons can work too
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/8 cup sugar (1/4 cup if you use regular lemons)
- 1/2 tsp fresh ground pepper
- 1/4 cup olive oil
Allow frozen peas to thaw at room temperature, and toss ingredients with dressing to combine.
Photography by: Michelle Herrick
Recipe by: Jessica Helgeson