The refreshing wine cocktail frozen into a summery dessert? Yes, please. Full of all the usual fruity goodness and way too easy to eat.
- 1 cup flattened seltzer water
- 1 cup white wine
- 1/4 cup finely sliced strawberries
- 1/4 cup blueberries
- Allow seltzer water time to flatten. We recommend opening the bottle the night before, and allowing it to flatten in the fridge while you sleep!
- Combine flattened seltzer water and wine
- Place a few strawberry slices at the bottom of the popsicle molds, and pour the liquid mixture to fill the mold just over halfway, then place molds in the freezer for 90 minutes. After liquid begins to set, gently drop in a few blueberries, and top off the popsicle molds with the remaining liquid, and place in the popsicle sticks.
- Finish freezing and enjoy!
Recipe and photography by Briana Moore.